I had tibial sesamoidectomy 4 weeks ago. I had 2 pt apts. This week. After both pt sessions, I was bedridden with pain. Should pt be this painful?

Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
General Practice
In brief: No
Pt can be uncomfortable, but "bedridden with pain" goes too far. Be sure to communicate this with your pt, and if at all in doubt, let your surgeon know you are still in so much pain.
Four weeks out you should be feeling better. Most importantly communicate what your feeling with your doctor. Wishing you'all the best.

In brief: No
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Robert Levine
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Should not b Painful
Pt shoild not be causing that much pain.
You should talk with your surgeon about your therapy and the pain it is causing.

In brief: Should not b Painful
Dr. Robert Levine
Dr. Robert Levine
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine