Lemon accidentally got in both eyes, will I be okay? I washed it right after and it stopped stinging. Will my vision worsen?

Lemon juice in eyes. Lemon juice is made up citric acid. Quick irrigation was the right thing to do. However, if you do have vision changes I would see an eye doctor immediately.
Don't worry. Lemon and lemon products have too low a concentration of anything that might cause any eye damage. It is not too dissimilar from the noxious irritant when cutting onions. You did the right thing by washing out the eye and your vision will not worsen from this. It will be fine and carry on with your life.
Not to worry. Lemon and lemon products have too low a concentration of anything that might cause any eye damage. It is not too dissimilar from the noxious irritant when cutting onions. You did the right thing by washing out the eye and your vision will not worsen from this. It will be fine and carry on with your life.
Fine. You are going to be good, your vision will be ok.
Not a problem. You will be fine. Washing out the offending material was important and prevented any potential damage. You are fine if your vision is normal after washing. Don't worry!