3 doctors weighed in:

Someone had take little qantity of insecticide.And he's vomiting frothy.That right to give him some milk?Or water is better before going to hospital?

3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Sarah Kohl
Travel Medicine
2 doctors agree

In brief: Call poison control

Accidental ingestions of insecticides can vary from mild to life threatening.
The decision whether to give milk or water before going to the emergency room is dependent upon the exact insecticide ingested. Your local poison control center can quickly give you the most accurate information. That's the best way to make sure you are helping and not making things worse.

In brief: Call poison control

Accidental ingestions of insecticides can vary from mild to life threatening.
The decision whether to give milk or water before going to the emergency room is dependent upon the exact insecticide ingested. Your local poison control center can quickly give you the most accurate information. That's the best way to make sure you are helping and not making things worse.
Thank
Get help from a real doctor now
Dr. Arnon Rubin
Board Certified, Internal Medicine
23 years in practice
163K people helped
Continue
100,000 doctors available