Why am I not geting pregnant is it me or him how do I know were both n our med 20s married for 3 years help?

Dr. Kenneth Cheng
In brief: Could be either/both
Infertility in a minority of cases is due to a male issue (low sperm count, poor sperm morphology, etc) and the remainder are due to female issues (blocked tubes, no ovulation, etc.
) generally the first (and easiest) place to start is to do a semen analysis. See your doctor to help you along this process.

In brief: Could be either/both
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Robert Knox
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Getting Pregnant
Successfully becoming pregnant is about a man's sperm reaching a women's egg, with the fertilized egg attaching to the lining of the uterus.
There are generally four reasons for failing to become pregnant: sex when the egg is not present, insufficient or bad eggs, sperm that are not motile, or inability for the fertile egg to attach to the uterus. See an ob/gyn doctor.

In brief: Getting Pregnant
Dr. Robert Knox
Dr. Robert Knox
Dr. Adam Levy