Would it be appropriate to see a hematologist regarding elevated aptt and promethin levels that were done for lupus? Or should I see a rheumatologist

See below. Sounds as if you may have a lupus anticoagulant based on what you are stating which can be seen in the setting of lupus. If have not had a major clotting episode or stroke, you may not need to see the hematologist but your rheumatologist or your primary can make that call.