Had transsphnenoidal approach (thru nose) drainage of rathke cleft cyst in '07. Can't afford 2nd f-up mri. Consequences unlikely? Optical migraines?

Dr. Jack Mutnick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Foundations

You need a follow up mri.
Do not be foolish, ask your neurologist about foundations which can assist you with covering most if not all of the cost. Call the radiologist and explain the situation, they might provide a compassion care MRI just asking you to sign a waiver. Lastly, if nothing else, set up low cost repayment plans. Your health is worth more than a piece of green paper.

In brief: Foundations

You need a follow up mri.
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Not all radiologists are heartless either. You could discuss your financial situation with the radiology group to see if they could provide it under "compassion care" and they can write it off.
Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: Get followup MRI

I would get the followup MRI to be sure that everything looks good.
It is worth the money.

In brief: Get followup MRI

It is worth the money.
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Eric Weisman