My wife says I breath to heavy .. But I can't hear myself breath...She says it loud! lol what is it? Should I see a doctor?

Dr. Gregory Hines

In brief: Be seen

It could be a problem, you should be seen.

In brief: Be seen

Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Christian Maluf
Internal Medicine - Pulmonology

In brief: Sleep apnea

You may have obstructive sleep apnea which is collapsed airway leading to sleep disturbance such as: loud snoring, hypersomnia, daytime fatigue, irritability, decrease sex drive and high blood pressure among others.
You may ask you wife if you choke or gasp at night or if she sees sometimes that you stop breathing. You may want to have a sleep questionnaire form filled and consider a sleep test.

In brief: Sleep apnea

Dr. Christian Maluf
Dr. Christian Maluf
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology