Do i need to worry about a brain tumor caused by a 2 brain CT scan radiation i got 3 years ago if I have some dizziness now im 27 years old help me ?

Dr. Joseph Woods
Pathology

In brief: Get checked,,,

You should get your dizziness checked out but at your age it's highly unlikely to be a brain tumor even with your history of ct scans.
It's likely due to another possible cause, like lack of hydration, or sleep or too much lethargy/drowsy inducing medication. Still get checked if you're worried, but keep in mind one of these more likely explanations. Good luck.

In brief: Get checked,,,