Is it fine to take dicyclomine while taking aciphex (rabeprazole)?

Dr. John Edmison
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
It is fine to take both medications together. There are no known interactions.

Dr. John Edmison
Dr. John Edmison
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Been on it personnally for years for a huge hiatal hernia with bad reflux and ibs from stressing out too much about my patients and the fact that someday insurance companies will find a way to make us work for free! too much info but you get the message right?

Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Peter Corrado
In brief: Apparently not
Because Aciphex (rabeprazole) can change the acidity of the stomach contents it can effect the absorbtion of some substances including other drugs.
This does not appear to be a problem with dicyclomine. In addition there are no other interactions currently reported between these medications.

In brief: Apparently not
Dr. Peter Corrado
Dr. Peter Corrado
Dr. Arnon Rubin