I am 8 days delayed and I try pregtest n its neg..Aftr 1day my period came 2days n 2days spot after that early mrning try pregtest n neg..What 8 mean ?

Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
In brief: Spotting
It means you are not pregnant and that you have irregular vaginal bleeding, multiple causes for this, best ideea is to see an gyn doctor and discuss further and after some testing you ll be able to find some answers.

In brief: Spotting
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Jeff Livingston
In brief: Wait and see
If you had two days of spotting that was probably your period--just a very light one.
Pregnancy tests are very accurate. Track your cycles over the next couple of months. If they remain irregular see your obgyn. If they go back to normal then this was just an "off" month.

In brief: Wait and see
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jane Van Dis