I am 8 days delayed and I try pregtest n its neg..Aftr 1day my period came 2days n 2days spot after that early mrning try pregtest n neg..What 8 mean ?

Dr. Valentin Drezaliu

In brief: Spotting

It means you are not pregnant and that you have irregular vaginal bleeding, multiple causes for this, best ideea is to see an gyn doctor and discuss further and after some testing you ll be able to find some answers.

In brief: Spotting

Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Wait and see

If you had two days of spotting that was probably your period--just a very light one.
Pregnancy tests are very accurate. Track your cycles over the next couple of months. If they remain irregular see your obgyn. If they go back to normal then this was just an "off" month.

In brief: Wait and see

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jane Van Dis