How do I git rid of a migraine ocne I have it?

Dr. Michael Jones
In brief: NSAIDS
The best treatment for most people is a fairly good size dose of ibuprofen, Naproxen etc.
Be sure to make sure there's no reason you shouldn't take this and take it with food. If this doesn't work there are rx treatments for treatment of acute migraines.

In brief: NSAIDS
Dr. Michael Jones
Dr. Michael Jones
Dr. Harris Cohen
In brief: Migraines
There are many options for the treatment of migraines, both to prevent and to treat acute episodes.
Options to treat acute migraines include anti-inflammatories (ibuprofen), caffeine, and a category of drugs known as triptans (prescribed). There are other options as well, and it would benefit you to discuss all options with your physician.

In brief: Migraines
Dr. Harris Cohen
Dr. Harris Cohen