I have a lump on inside vaginal wall father in the back I can't see it but feel it with my fingers don't hurt and its golf ball size what might it be?

In brief: Find another lump

A woman who reaches deep into her vagina and finds a golf ball sized lump must look for another lump.
If she only finds one lump, it's probably her cervix! if she finds 2 lumps, one is the cervix, and the other one is for her doctor to look at.

In brief: Find another lump

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Vaginal mass.

In all likelihoid it is a bartholin's cyst.
However, it could be a mass due to infection or tumor or trauma. Other causes include pelvic laxity with an associated rectocoele or cystocoele. Please schedule an examination.

In brief: Vaginal mass.

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham