Occasionally my glands in my neck will swell from time to time so big I can push them up over the side of my chin is it normal like once a month ?

Dr. Gary Beach

In brief: See your Doctor

Obstruction in a gland, such as a stone in the parotid duct will produce acute and temporary swelling, you should see your doctor.

In brief: See your Doctor

Dr. Gary Beach
Dr. Gary Beach
Dr. Robert Schwan
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Normal? Only if...

Normal? Only if one of your distant relatives is a tree frog!

In brief: Normal? Only if...

Dr. Robert Schwan
Dr. Robert Schwan
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Swollen glands

This may be due to inflammation or stones in your salivary glands (sialoadenitis due to sialoliths).
However there may be other causes for the obstruction or masses including enlarged lymph nodes as an indication of another process/disease. Please get an examination from an ent.

In brief: Swollen glands

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. William Forsythe