My lower left eyelid is puffy could I have an infection. My eyes look clear and I have no vision problems.?

Dr. Allen Seely
General Practice
In brief: YES, A STYE
A stye is a painful blocked 'gland in your eyelid' (pictured: on the upper lid).
General treatment is warm compresses. You may need an antibiotic drop or ointment. Rarely, an opthomologist may have to do a procedure to 'cure it.'.

In brief: YES, A STYE
Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Lower eyelid swellin
You most likely have a chalazion or blepharitis.
Without red eye it is unlikely to be conjunctivitis. This is generally treated with warm soaks and gentle cleansing. If this persists more than a few days or is associated with any visual disturbances or light sensitivity, seek an opthalmologic evaluation as it could be due to numerous other causes.

In brief: Lower eyelid swellin
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
In brief: Eye allergy
Could be ocular/eye allergies.

In brief: Eye allergy
Could be ocular/eye allergies.
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. Steven Seres