Is the abortion pill safe and effective? Espexially at 9 weeks

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Day after pill
I strongly advise you seeking the advice and guidance of a gynecologist as this is not the proper forum for this.

In brief: Day after pill
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
In brief: Abortion pill
You are close to 63 days of gestation which is the top gestational age for inducing abortion with prostaglandines.
This situation is associated with more bleeding that may require immediate suction D&C . Also there is a higher failure rate because of the gestational age. Best thing to do, see an ob/gyn and discuss options. Plant parenthood is another option too.

In brief: Abortion pill
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham