I am suffering from the problem of nightfall since 2 yrs. How can I cure it at home.?

Dr. Harris Cohen

In brief: Nightfall

Please further define what you mean by nightfall so we can help you further.

In brief: Nightfall

Dr. Harris Cohen
Dr. Harris Cohen
This is a term used in some cutures for nocturnal emissions. These are actually healthy and a man should enjoy them.
Pathology

In brief: Nocturnal emissions

This is normal, natural and healthy.
If you don't ejaculate often while awake with a partner or by yourself, you'll have "wet dreams." there are medical charlatans and "spiritual" goofballs who will offer to "cure" you. Ignore them. Having sexual thoughts doesn't make you dirty; it's how you treat other people. Talk with somebody sensible -- maybe even dad -- and your own doctor.

In brief: Nocturnal emissions

This is normal, natural and healthy.
Dr. Marsha Davis