Recent blood work lacked HS CRP test. My tot. Cholest.: 164. Hdl 43. Ldl 96.Trygl: 125. I;m 65 yrs. Old. How would HS CRP benefit me?

Not simple. Hs-crp would tell you, inflammatory levels. It is commonly used in detecting whether a patient is at risk of a cardiovascular event. However, it should not be used to change your cholesterol management due to lack of evidence of its significance. Because other disease states may cause an elevation in hs-crp and is unrelated to your cholesterol panel.
Marker for prem cad. Hs CRP is used as another important predictive marker for coronary heart disease.