Eczema can be treated by taking evening primrose oil? Is that true? Some doctor says yes some no. Why?

Honestly Doctors . Havedifferent ideas thus the need for 2nd or 3rd opinions. Most drs are not familiar with uses of herbal meds thus the conflicting advice.My take is it's safe to use evening primrose rose for eczema since it's extracted from a plant. If there's no improvement with these herb, go see your dr or dermatologist for an accurate dx. http://www.ehow.com/how_2119669_use-primrose-oil-eczema.html#page=0.