I have a real hard time getting to sleep at night but I sleep perfect in the daytime what is wrong with me?

In brief: Sleep Hygiene
I guess, it affects your life, unless you work graveyard shift.
Start with going to bed at the same time, make sure no coffee or caffeinated drinks at least 5 hours before sleep. Your bedroom needs to be cool, quiet and dark. You may try cammomile tea before sleep, light snack, or warm milk. Melatonin may help... No naps diring the day. Exercise daily. If this doesn' t help - see a doctor...

In brief: Sleep Hygiene
Dr. Margarita Krasnova
Dr. Margarita Krasnova
David Miller
In brief: Stop daytime sleep
You have likely gotten your daily rhythm flipped around from too much daytime napping.
Stop sleeping in the day and work on better sleep hygiene at night. Here's a helpful link to get you started. http://www.sleepfoundation.org/article/ask-the-expert/sleep-hygiene wishing you'all the best.

In brief: Stop daytime sleep
David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
Dr. Vicken Poochikian