How can I get rid of my small pimples, white heads and blackheads on my face? I am suffering with these skin problems on my face for a year..

Scientific Rx. The "cleanser / cream / vitamin" combination won't help. Benzoyl peroxide over the counter is a good start but you'll almost certainly want to get with your physician. With the blackheads / comedones, a retinoic acid derivative topically might be a good start, and possibly topical clindamycin. If you can take the oral contraceptive pill and/or a systemic antibiotic, these may help.