What procedures do you have to go through to concieve a baby after revearsal of tubal ligation?

Regular intercourse. You should have regular intercourse at the time of ovulation, just as you would if you had not had the tubal and reversal. However, reversal caries the risk of a tubal pregnancy due to the scar in the middle of your tube, so you will need closer follow up with your obstetrician.
Timed intercourse. If the tubal was reserved and the tubes are now open, timed intercourse corresponding with ovulation is all that should be needed. You can get a hysterosalpingogram; an x-ray verifying that the tubes are open. Tubal reversal does put you at increased risk of ectopic pregnancy. See your doctor as soon as your pregnancy test is positive to verify proper placement of the pregnancy.