How safe are childhood vaccines really? Are any worse than others? Scared to get my toddlers 18 month update.

All are safe. All vaccines are safe and effective. They are not associated with developing autism. For more reassurance go to websites of centers for disease control, american academy of pediatrics- kid's health and children's hospital of philadelphia. All have great information about vaccine safety and the importance of children getting all their vaccines on time.
Very Safe. Vaccines these days are safer than they have ever been. They are more refined, more targeted and have fewer preservatives than ever before. Of course there is always a risk of allergic reaction or some unforeseen complication of the vaccine. However, the benefit from the vaccines preventing life threatening diseases is real and something i see in my practice daily! so, they are safe, trust me!