Can pvcs cause fast heart rate while drinking?

Not necessarily. Pvc (extra heart beats coming from the bottom chambers of the heart) can be felt as palpitations, may lead to shortness of breath and dizziness. These symptoms don't have a relation with eating or drinking.
No. Pvcs in and of themselves do not cause a rapid heart rate. However, a rapid heart rate may make pvcs or the sensation of palpitations more noticeable.
NO. Certain of arrhythmia like atrial fibrillation are known to be more frequent with drinking/heavy food. However, if you drink too much alcohol' you may develop cardiomyopathy (condition of heart pump failure) and that can cause pvcs and even dangerous and prolonged arrhythmias causing sudden cardiac death.