Is ovulex a good fertility pill?

Dr. Michio Abe
In brief: Probably not
Dietary or herbal supplements such as ovulex are not regulated by the fda.
It's doubtful that it would help you with fertility while it might be safe enough for you to take it. I don't think it's a good idea to rely on this type of profit-driven products. If you have been struggling with infertility, consider consulting your physician for evaluation of any underlying health problems.

In brief: Probably not
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Good advice, herbal supplements do not have to prove they are effective.
Dr. Mark Perloe
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Fertility Pill
Too often people seek out a miracle "fertility pill", supplement or food to reverse what is quite often a medical disorder. While it's clear that any of these items may optimize fertility, the lack of testing indicates both a need to see a reproductive endocrinologist and a bit of caution when reading claims about these products.

In brief: Fertility Pill
Dr. Mark Perloe
Dr. Mark Perloe