Is it possible to have a baby after reversal tubal ligation?

Depends. Fertility can be obtained after a tubal ligation either through surgical repair (if amenable to reversal) or through ivf (tubal bypass). Tubal reversal success will depend on health of the tubes as well as chances to conceive overall. Ivf does not require tubes and therefore success will depend on the age of the female as well as presence of other infertility factors.
Yes. Chances of successful pregnancy after reversal tubal ligation would depend on factors such as your age. But it certainly is possible. You could also consider ivf. Talk to a fertility specialist.
Yes. But you have to have it surgically reversed, and that is not a benign procedure, as it can cause problems with tubal pregnancies.
Yes. At 40, women can still have success rates. Success depends on three factors: 1. Skill of the surgeon, 2. Length of tubal segments remaining, and 3. Age of the patient. In skilled hands, the surgery is safe and the risk of an ectopic is less than 5%. Ivf is also an option but generally costs a lot more. Hope this helps. Good luck.