My body temp is 95 what is wrong?

Dr. Michael Jones

In brief: Broken thermometer

The fact that you are asking the question betrays your lucidity.
I'd say you're fine and need a new thermometer. If you're not feeling well please seek help now.

In brief: Broken thermometer

Dr. Michael Jones
Dr. Michael Jones

In brief: Not the true temp.

A person who is feeling fine doesn't have a core temperature of 95 degrees, but may have a temperature of 95 on that part of the body at that time (such as under the tongue after breathing rapidly through the mouth, or under the tongue after drinking a smoothie).
Of course the thermometer could be broken too. If there are any other symptoms, a primary care doctor can evaluate a low temperature.

In brief: Not the true temp.

Dr. Aaron Milstone