How can I control my anger?The only way I can let it out is by punching walls, my knuckle has swollen and very sore, how can I calm myself down?

Dr. Luis Villaplana

In brief: Doc time

In controlled outbursts like that can lead to worse, more dangerous behavior. Please see a doctor asap.

In brief: Doc time

Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Suresh Gupta
You better see a Physician soon, before you get out of control and hurt yourself & others. If I knew, who you are & where you are, I will the Police for your Safety & also of the Public.
Dr. John Weeks

In brief: Anger management

Everyone feels anger.
How we express or act upon those feelings is something we learn, can modify and have some choice about. If your anger is causing injury to yourself or others, it's time to get counseling from someone skilled in anger management.

In brief: Anger management

Everyone feels anger.
Dr. John Weeks
Dr. John Weeks
Dr. Marsha Davis