I've been takin med called duoflex for pain in leg.But pain always comes back.Is there a med I can take stronger for pain so pain will go permenantly?

Dr. Robert Levine
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Pain Pills Not Cure
I have checked several sources and cannot find the ingredients in duoflex.
But in general pain med do not cure pain - they only control it while you receive treatment for the cause of the pain. You should talk to yous physician as there are many medications that have been shown to be effect in controlling the pain associated with arthritis.

In brief: Pain Pills Not Cure
Dr. Robert Levine
Dr. Robert Levine
Dr. Lea Danielsen
In brief: Unfortunately no
Removing the underlying cause is generally the only way to make pain go away permanently.
There isn't a medication that can do that unless the mediation treats the underlying cause. For example, leg pain from an infection may be treated permanently by treating with an antibiotic. It is a good thought; i read recently about something where doctors were looking at this possibility for the future.

In brief: Unfortunately no
Dr. Lea Danielsen
Dr. Lea Danielsen
Dr. Marsha Davis