I have a friend that has stage three breast cancer in both breast and it has spread to the liver. What is her survival rate?

Depends. Stage 3 means armpit lymph node in involvement. Spread to other organs means stage 4. Treatment options vary. Best option is for her to have a review by a good oncologist for possible treatment options.
Survival? I want you to think about my answer-because it is the best. Metastatic breast cancer at this moment is not curable. But often can be "controllable" for sometimes long periods of time--years+. Current treatments are improving. The quality of time has alot to do with mindset of the pt. Enjoying every day, trying alternative treatments-along with trad tx. Being loved-support helps alot.
Guarded. Spreding to the liver is obviously a more aggressive disease. However, the prognosis will vary based on: do the cancer cells express her2 & hormonal receptors; if the cancer was already in the liver on presentation or spread to it while on treatment; can the tumors be surgically excised, etc. You need to have a detailed discussion with your cancer doctor.
Everyone's different. Survival rates are most appropriately applied to large groups of patients; it's impossible to give such a number for one person, especially without knowing her own unique situation. As a generalization, we usually talk about "remission" rather than "cure" when cancer has spread to the liver (stage 4, by definition) since it is very difficult to completely eradicate cancer in that setting.