What if the pain goes from the neck to toes almost all joints downward miserable! (shoulders, elbows, wrists, thumbs, fingers, back, knees, feet, etc.?

See your doctor. If you have pain in the joints - both sides all joints, it is more likely to be some type of internal cause of arthritis. Detail like how long it has been there, what the joints look like will help your doctor decide the cause. It is worth seeing your doctor for this.
Maybe something else. Not all pain is due to arthritis. This does not sound like arthritis yet. We need more information. Are there swollen joints? How does this interefer with your life? Other possible explanations include muscular or neurologic initiating from the neck. Although you feel miserable we need more where, when what, how. This information helps clarify your misery so we can help you.