If side effects are as miserable as the medications (naproxen, nafazodone, liothyranine, oxybutenin, lamitrogine) what else will be helpful?

Dr. Marion Dunn
In brief: Speak with your doc
Unfortunately many busy docs do not explain the reason fo the meds, or the side effects and the patient often is too shy to ask if it will help, not hurt.
My favorite part while talki with my patient is to share possible problem such as the right times to take ordered meds, how much to take and when. I am always concerned that clients will not take meds in timely manner.Stop if side effects .O.

In brief: Speak with your doc
Dr. Marion Dunn
Dr. Marion Dunn
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
In brief: More information
Are you generalizing, or referring to a specific disease entity.
Please resubmit your question with more details.

In brief: More information
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Eric Weisman