I have been sick and my ears stopped up now I am better but my ears still feel the same what can I do to get my ears to open back up?

Dr. Farhad Sigari
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: OTC Meds
It is common for patients to have ear complaints (feeling that they are "stopped up") after a cold.
It is usually due to congestion along the lining of the their eustachian tubes. One thing that can help some patients with what you describe is trying sudafed for several days or even an otc sinus rinse (but dont use tap water - distilled is best). Visit your md if that doesn't work.

In brief: OTC Meds
Dr. Farhad Sigari
Dr. Farhad Sigari
Dr. Gregory Hines
In brief: Be seen
It is likely due to eustachian tube dysfunction.
Your doctor will have several things that may help.

In brief: Be seen
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Keegan Duchicela