Can there be a type of cosmetic surgery that can make your ankles smaller?

Dr. Tom Pousti
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Liposuction.

For certain patients, liposuction surgery may be effective in reducing ankles/calf size.
However, there are important structures traversing these tight areas; careful consideration to pros/cons as well as potential risk/complications should be given before undertaking this type of surgery. I hope this helps.

In brief: Liposuction.

Dr. Robert Brueck
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Lipo ankles

I think the best way to decrease the size of your ankles is through careful liposculpting.
This will give the best results.www.beautybybrueck.com.

In brief: Lipo ankles

In brief: Liposuction

Liposuction is a technique to reduce the fat pockets around the lateral outside ankle.
See a plastic surgeon for advice.

In brief: Liposuction

See a plastic surgeon for advice.