19 caucasian & circumcised. I have a drak spot under penis and a very light brown spot on head. Both no more than 5mm. Any thoughts? Pm e mail4 fotos.

Dr. Colin Kerr

In brief: Dark spots

The biggest concern abotu dark spots on the skin is melanoma, an aggressive skin cancer.
While this is very rare on the penis, it can happen. You should have this checked by your doctor. It is not safe to render an opinion on the nature of such spots without actually taking a look at it.

In brief: Dark spots

Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr

In brief: Skin lesion

I would discourage you from seeking evaluation of skin lesions via verbal descriptions on the internet.
..Any skin lesion in question needs to be seen by a doctor....Words can't cut it and this is not a good use of this system...See your doctor !

In brief: Skin lesion

Dr. Richard Sarle
Dr. Richard Sarle
Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: ? melanocytic nevus

Might need to be removed. Send me fotos and i will advise.

In brief: ? melanocytic nevus

Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Peter Kurzweil