I sleep about 8 or more hrs/night but I still feel tired sometimes even exhausted during the day. I eat healthy and don't snore. What could it be?

Dr. David May
Dentistry

In brief: UARS

Uars (upper airway resistance syndrome) is a possibility.
It would cause you to have at least 10 micro arousals an hour all night. Each one would make it so your sleep was fragmented and not restful.

In brief: UARS

Dr. David May
Dr. David May
Dr. David May
Dentistry

In brief: Sleep MD

There are many sleep disorders that you might have without snoring.
If you are exhausted after 8 hours of sleep, they should recommend a sleep study. You will then know what is causing your problem.

In brief: Sleep MD

Dr. David May
Dr. David May
Dr. Gregory Hines

In brief: Not unusual

Everyone needs a certain amount of sleep, and sometimes it is more than the typical 8 hours per night.
If you do not get enough sleep, then your body will try to make up for this by sleeping late or being tired. Try going to bed earlier in the evening for a few days and see if you can catch up, and do regular aerobic exercise, drink plenty of water, and take a multivitamin.

In brief: Not unusual

Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Adam Levy