I have constant pain at my base of my neck to my hand. The tingling pain and ache wont go away no matter what I do. What is wrong with me?

Dr. Aamir Siddiqi
In brief: Osteorarthritis
The symptoms you are describing are radicular i.
E the nerve that travels through you arm starting from the space b/w you neck vertebrae is being pressured. Happens more commonly with severe degenerative disease of the neck or disc problems. You can start with neck exercises, but would need xrays and possibly MRI to determine the cause.

In brief: Osteorarthritis
Dr. Aamir Siddiqi
Dr. Aamir Siddiqi
Dr. Kevin Teal
Your symptoms may improve with rest and trial of steroids by mouth. If your pain persists more than 6 weeks, epidural steroid injections would be your last stop before surgery.
Dr. Robert Singer
Neurosurgery
In brief: Depends
Your symptoms could be the result of a multitude of potential issues.
A good place to start your evaluation is your general physician. Neurologic referral might be indicated.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Robert Singer
Dr. Robert Singer