I have unstable angina and a 100% blocked right coronary artery. Had an angeoplasy done and the doctor did nothing after but said may just use meds?

Angina. I presume that angioplasty was done to some artery other than right coronary and right coronary remains 100% occluded. If angina is under control, medical management is acceptable. Bypass surgery can be offered if pain is persistent and medications are ineffective or disease progresses. The initial treatment is usually medical.
Situation specific. Theres data that suggests in certain scenarios medical management is equivalent to interventions like stenting. But that's a blanket statement and the reality is, it's very situation specific. Best to talk it over with your trusted cardiologist.