I have had "burning mouth syndrome" for over six months, noothing is working what could it be?

In brief: Maybe too dry
Use biotene to get proper moisture in the mouth.

In brief: Maybe too dry
Dr. Douglas Tavenner
Dr. Douglas Tavenner
Dr. Geoffrey Tyson
Difficult problem. I refer patients to Joel Epstein who has helped them a great deal. Google him and contact his office for a referral .
Dr. Harris Cohen
In brief: Burning Mouth
Burning mouth syndrome can be a complex disorder, and may be caused by many factors -- start with a visit to your primary care doctor, and be prepared to see an ENT doctor or neurologist in follow up.
Sometimes, the symptoms disappear on their own, but a good workup for reversible causes should be undertaken.

In brief: Burning Mouth
Dr. Harris Cohen
Dr. Harris Cohen