How long should a patient obstain from sex after a lithotripsy kidney stone removal?

No need. Side effects from eswl have very little to do with intercourse. There is no reason to abstain from intercourse after eswl, unless it is very vigorous. This can potentially cause bleeding from an injured kidney, but in general, there is no contraindications.
Soon. You can resume sexual activity as soon as you feel comfortable and are pain free. That should be next day for most people. You may get some colicky pain if large fragments of stone are passing. Your partner will understand that you won't feel let sex if and when you are in pain.