What would be possible causes for hip pain that is episodic in a 27yr old for 2 years no injury but did martial arts for 15 yrs I can barely walk!?

Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
In brief: Overuse
Hip pain could be a sign of arthritic condition.
If you did martial arts. That is a lot of stress on the hip. Since walking is difficult, I am concerned about an arthritis or a bursitis. You may want to start with having an examination with a sports medicine physician and then have an x-ray.

In brief: Overuse
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
Dr. Jimmy Bowen
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: Hip pain
Many options here including early arthritic condition.
Also labral injury and femoral acetabular impingement, sports hernia, etc. Would have it checked out by a sports medicine physician.

In brief: Hip pain
Dr. Jimmy Bowen
Dr. Jimmy Bowen
Dr. Eric Weisman