My nipples are leaking what looks like breast milk, i'm male and 19 this is the 1st time its happened, i'm also on tamoxifen if this helps now for 1 w?

In brief: Follow up with Dr.
Some doctors use tamoxifen to block Estrogens in teen boys and men with breast development.
An endocrinologist can help check the hormones to see if there is an unusual imbalance. If there is are unusual hormone results, the doctor can look for the source of the problem (if something is producing excess hormones). Normal teen boys often have temporary breast bud(s) development.

In brief: Follow up with Dr.
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Radiation Oncology
In brief: Galactorrhea in a
Man is not common, and ascribing it to the often seen male gynecomastia when you are now 19 also seems odd.
I like the idea of seeing and endoceinologist as well as imaging of your pituitary gland, located at the base of your brain above teh sphenoid sinus. Issues of libido, male function, weigh gain or loss, appearance, lead to hormones that the "master gland' produces. Need DX b4 rx!

In brief: Galactorrhea in a
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
In brief: Galactorrhea-male
Are you on tamoxifen for breast cancer or for countering the effects of Anabolic steroids (used by some bodybuilders)? I find no listing of galactorrhea (breast milk) as a side effect of tamoxifen; however, it can be caused by a number of other medications or by a tumor of the pituitary gland.
See your doctor to discuss these symptoms & for his advice for further evaluation.

In brief: Galactorrhea-male
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Cindy Juster