My bf and I had intercourse and now my vagina is very swollen and itchy. What could this be from? I've been tested for STDs and I was clear.

Probably yeast. A yeast infection will commonly present with itching, especially after intercourse. Other things, such as an allergic reaction to creams, condoms, spermicides, bath salts, perfumes, etc can also cause itching. Your doctor can easily evaluate you to see what is going on.
Latex allergy. If you used a latex condom, is possible you are allergic to it. Keep in mind latex condom are the only one that may protect you from std. Sheep skin condom may prevent pregnancy, but not std.
Physicality. While allergy, and / or infection are possible, sometimes there is swelling after intercourse if prolonged, seomwhat rough, or if vaginal dryness present at the time.