My bf and I had intercourse and now my vagina is very swollen and itchy. What could this be from? I've been tested for STDs and I was clear.

Dr. Renee Harris
In brief: Probably yeast
A yeast infection will commonly present with itching, especially after intercourse.
Other things, such as an allergic reaction to creams, condoms, spermicides, bath salts, perfumes, etc can also cause itching. Your doctor can easily evaluate you to see what is going on.

In brief: Probably yeast
Dr. Renee Harris
Dr. Renee Harris
Dr. Suzanne Gilberg-Lenz
bacterial imbalance and bacterial vaginosis, or infection are also common causes for these symptoms- see your practitioner for eval and treatment
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
In brief: Latex allergy
If you used a latex condom, is possible you are allergic to it.
Keep in mind latex condom are the only one that may protect you from std. Sheep skin condom may prevent pregnancy, but not std.

In brief: Latex allergy
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. Denise Elser
Gynecology
In brief: Physicality
While allergy, and / or infection are possible, sometimes there is swelling after intercourse if prolonged, seomwhat rough, or if vaginal dryness present at the time.

In brief: Physicality
Dr. Denise Elser
Dr. Denise Elser
Dr. Jane Van Dis