What is the best supplents to take to loose weight. I need to loose about 40lbs with out looseing muscle mass.?

HCG. Some weight loss centers are using HCG injections which is showing promise and is reasonably safe - there are certain conditions where this is inappropriate.
Healthy weight loss. The best way to lose weight is diet & exercise. You should: 1) how many calories you take in daily & work on eating healthier food 2) start a manageable, consistent workout regiment (exercise 30-45 min/day for 4 days/week) 3) sleep 7-8 hrs/day. Supplements alone don't result in sustainable weight loss. Some supplements include Alli and chitosan. Pills always have the possibility of side effects.
Diet and exercise. The best way to lose weight is diet and exercise. Increase your physical activity by 30 minutes a day, and decrease your calorie intake by 25% and you should lose weight.