I have a synoid cyst on my spine between the 4th and 5th lumbar vertebrae causing severe pain from hip to ankle on my right leg. What are treatment op?

See a surgeon. You need to see a neurosurgeon to discuss options. Generally the treatments range from physical therapy, epidural or other injections, or surgery. A neurosurgeon can best advise you.
Surgery. These are very effectively treated by smalll surgical decompression attempts at needle adpiration high long term failure rate jigher risk og merve injury than surgery there are fivr good spine surgeries and this is one.