I get sick a lot and my WBC in CBC were 7.5 the range is 4.3-10.0. So that's good. Why do I get sick still do much? Can lymphoma cause this?

Dr. Seema Patel
Holistic Medicine
In brief: Frequent infections
Frequent infections are can be related to alltergies, chronic infections, inflammatory conditions, chronic disease.
If you doctor said everything looks okay on the lab work you may need to work on improving your diet, increase your vegetable and fruit intake to 7-9cupse per day, use anti oxidants and anti inflammatoires, add a probiotic and use a neti pot if you have allergies if worse, seek help.

In brief: Frequent infections
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
some people with recurrent or prolonged infections may not produce enough antibodies to effectively fight the disease. you may want to discuss this possibility (primary immunodeficiency disease) with your FP if you truly are on antibiotics frequently.
Dr. Allen Seely
General Practice
In brief: WBC=7.5 is NORAMAL
If you are concerned about lymphoma, you should see you primary care physician right away.

In brief: WBC=7.5 is NORAMAL
Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Peter Kurzweil