I am experiencing terrible pains through my right side, back and private area. I thought it was cramps, but now I cannot eat or drink withot vomitting?

Go to hospital. Sounds bad. Could be an infection of the kidney or appendix or something else. Seek medical attention immediately.
Go to ER. Could be kidney stones; go to the er to be evaluated!
Must go to ER. You must go to the emergency room for immediate evaluation.