With a double j in me cause of a kidney stone, can I do some kind of excersise? Like running, jump rope, abs, push ups?

Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Having a stent because of a kidney stone is not a contraindication to exercise.
Any sharp pain during exercise should prompt you to stop it and do something else

Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. James Krick
Urology
In brief: Ureteral stent
I usually tell my patients who Have temporary ureteral stents to avoid jarring type of exercises such as running.
also any kind of significant vibrational activity can cause the stent to move which sets the ureter into spasm. This can induce some significant pain. It is unlikely that any physical activity will cause damage however.

In brief: Ureteral stent
Dr. James Krick
Dr. James Krick
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine