After a night of drinks I will tend to get pinpoint like freckles of blood on my legs that last a few days. Any suggestion?

Dr. Colin Kerr

In brief: Skin & alcohol

The lesions you describe sound most like burst capillaries in the skin (petechiae), most common in the feet and lower legs, where the pressure is higher. These represent fragile capillaries abd is a side effect of excess alcohol, which can be aggravated by consumption of aspirin.
The treatment is to cut down on the alcohol, and add a multivitamin (particularly with vitamin c) to your daily diet.

In brief: Skin & alcohol

Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr