Whats the best method to quit smoking. Im 30 and really want to quit.?

Dr. James Rotchford
Addiction Medicine

In brief: This and that

If you go to www.
Opas.Us and look under handouts/tobacco addiction you'll get my best advice regarding smokers who want to or don't want to stop smoking. Keep at it!

In brief: This and that

If you go to www.
Dr. James Rotchford
Dr. James Rotchford
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY

In brief: Smoking

Are you really ready? Yes! then medication can help (take for months).
Chantix, wellbutrin (bupropion) are options (if you dont have depression, seizure disorder respectively). Some people use patches. With pills, needs to quit within a week, with patches the same day. Get support group. Meds are better if smoking > 2 pack per day. Md really needs 20 min to go over all of this. Good luck.

In brief: Smoking

Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY