Embarasing.. But I used to wake up with an erection in the mornings im only 23yrs old.Now its super rare I get one.This normal?

Dr. Colin Kerr

In brief: Morning erections

The answer is that it is not normal for a young man to go a long period of time without morning erections.
Usually these occur almost daily and reflect normal sexual functioning. Under the effects of either stress or illness, it is normal for these to stop for short periods of time. I would say that if you've been going for more than a month without a morning erection, you should see an md.

In brief: Morning erections

Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY

In brief: Erection

Do't be embarrased.
See a doctor, we definetly can help. Suggest you see a male doctor that way you will feel more comfortable.

In brief: Erection

Do't be embarrased.
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. Harris Cohen

In brief: Erections

When men wake up with an erection in the morning, it is usually a result of nocturnal erections that occur during rem sleep -- depending upon when you wake up, you still may have a residual nocturnal erection.
As long as you are able to have an erection with normal sexual stimulation, the absence of a morning erection shouldn't be a concern.

In brief: Erections

Dr. Harris Cohen
Dr. Harris Cohen
Dr. Arnon Rubin